Devil Trek Tours
Operate motorcycle adventure
tours in Tasmania, Australia.
- Must be fully road registered.
- Must be in road worthy condition.
- Number plate legally displayed.
- RV rego not accepted.
- Must have a current motorcycle licence (to be viewed before the start of the tour).
- All tools to work on bike, tyre levers, pump etc (including wheel removal tools).
- Spare front tube.
- New or near new tyres.
- Spare levers (brake, clutch).
- Spare air filter / filter skins (optional).
- Oils and Lubricants.
- Changes of clothes and underwear
- Helmet and Goggles (Preferably with thermal lens for rain/cold weather)
- Gloves (plus a spare set for wet weather)
- Body Armour, elbow pads, kidney belt
- Riding Jersey
- Jacket (waterproof)
- Nylon Pants
- Riding Shorts (Optional)
- Kneepads or Braces
- Riding Boots, Thick socks
- Bum Bag and/or Back Pack
- Brakes, brake pads, fluid (preferably new pads or carry spare front and rear)
- Chain, sprockets, master link (new or carry spare and rear)
- Bearings, wheels and steering head (check and possibly carry spares)
- All cables in good working condition
- Full tank of fuel
If you are riding a bike similar / or compatible to your mates,
share the spares, bearing, lubricant etc.